Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hmmm...

Today I woke up late, as usual, lol. It was quiet here at home. Later I went down to the washing machine, taking care of my smelly clothes. Somehow I felt so lonely lately, stuck in daily activities, wake up late with my whole body aching-so tired, go to the market buying supplies, in the afternoon preparing the workplace, at dusk start to sell wonton noodles and going home late night. Almost everyday I do this activities, sometimes I felt bored, my only entertainment is this laptop, internet, and smoking.

Supposed to have some fun since I'm the boss and I had most profit in hand. But I was just wasting my money to buy drinks and some meals for me and my employees, everyday. Well, my father advised me to hold and keep my money instead wasting it for unnecessary wants. Ever since we were aiming to grow and expand. Ah, I guess I have to be more patient and endure it. Maybe this' what to be become an entrepreneur. At least this' what books said -_-. Becoming one is not being able to spend your money as much as you like, but to hold your wants unlike most people usually do. Maybe I should check my daily expenses to reduce unnecessary costs.

Actually I have no problem on my job, but when I am about to reach my limit of getting bored, I have no idea how to get entertainment for myself. Which is sometimes I felt better this way, maybe focusing on my job is a lot better. I also learn to lessen my senses for being attracted on opposite sex, which is best for my current state, I think. I'll just need to get myself used to it. Although sometimes I felt that I need someone to love, so lame :))

Well, among doubts that crossing around in our thoughts, we still have to press and move on leaving those doubts behind and chasing our dream. Maybe some people knows clearly what they aimed for in this life, and sometimes don't or even not at all. Even so we are all always had something we desired in the future though it's only vague picture. A future that will be certain if we keep doing our best realizing it, am I right?

I want love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment