Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's raining all day

Ah I can't believe today I got my schedule disarrayed. The rain won't stop since last night *sighs* and this morning I can't go anywhere. Much much unpredictable climate of this small island. Back on yesterday it was hot all day with no sign of clouds appearing, at least not until last night.



Sadly when I'm still at home right now, I had nothing to do. My mom and my sisters downstairs that I would like to have chit-chat with them I just couldn't do it since there's nothing I could talk for. Man life sure is hard when you have no friends around. I feel it as if everyday I lived, my daily activities sometimes just killing me. Ah I just let the time spent and not thinking about how precious every moment I lived.

Anyway it's been 5 months I lived here, Tarakan, East Borneo. Yet I still haven't make any good friendships. Except for my employees at my small restaurant. Somehow I just keep reminiscing about my old times, as it's similar condition like now, when I have no friends around.

My age soon will turn up to 24, yet I'm still the same like I was few years back. And the same feeling that keep haunts within my thoughts, like I missed something in my life, I desired something which can warm my heart. A feeling that I could not subdue, still I could not figure out something to solve it.

Haha this' all caused when I listened again an old song when I was still a kid. Mari Iijima as Lynn Minmay song, Tenshi no Enogu or Angel's Paint. Yep the song from Super Dimension Macross Flashback 2012. The first macross serie impressed me a lot, especially the love triangle between hikaru, misa and minmay. And one thing that maybe you guys think I was crazy that when I was still kid watching this tv series, I was fall in love with misa hayase character LOL. I didn't mean the misa hayase but the personality she has. I watched flashback 2012 yesterday and resurrected my impressions I had long time ago, not to mention the songs. One thing I hate most from it was Shoji Kawamori put some fan service particularly the naked minmay.

Up until now I still love to hear Tenshi no Enogu and Do You Remember Love by Mari Iijima. As a guy maybe I'm just too 'soft' being melancholy to these stuff, though I like rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment