Monday, August 30, 2010

Making a Sony Ericsson Theme at my spare time

I did this one at my spare time few weeks ago. Though it's not very nice but rather than keeping it for myself I'd share to other people whom like Gundam 00 or just want some sony ericsson theme for his/her cellphone. Well it's kind of outdated making these theme as qwerty cellphones as well as wide with touch screen cellphones rules the market. But, as for my old cellphone W890i I need to do something to customize it myself, just to make it look better.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For the ringtone I use Brilliant Green's Ash Like Snow, edited, leaving only intro and ending as if it's instrumental song. I chose it to be the main tone ever since it's the best song I could fit in the theme and it's the second opening theme for the anime. For the message ringtone I took Setsuna F. Seiei's quote on episode 25 Season 1 as it pronounced to be, "Exia, Setsuna F. Seiei, mokuhyou wo kuchiku suru!".

One thing that couldn't fix here until now is how to put a background image on the walkman lol. And this theme only uses images from Gundam 00 Season 1, I'm still looking forward to built from season 2 or the upcoming movie Gundam 00 : The Wakening of Trailblazer, maybe. Anyway if you interested and want it to be yours, just grab it and install it into your sony ericsson cellphone. I also featured this work on my deviant art site, just to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment