Sunday, February 5, 2012

Again and again

Well, I've decided to quit my previous job and left Tarakan for good. It's without any reason. Just at the beginning of December suddenly there's problem arousing around my parents. My step mother got provoked and got jealous because of someone had forwarded text messages from my mother about my father whom he/she introduced his/herself as my mother's friend.

Well, little bit complicated but affected my a lot. I just don't like to remember those things and re-tell it again. I'm just sick and tired about those adults. I just don't know what to do. My step pressured my softly but cold-handedly striking and confusing around with her talks about my mother as if she knew everything. In fact that my father lied a lot in front of her. Not to forget the entire elders.

I've tried so hard to straight the issues but it seems that's not the point they wanted to see. I still have no idea for now, but I just couldn't think any other than leaving those goddamned family.

I don't care about them anymore I just don't want to get involved with their confusing thoughts. They think as if they know everything and become so holy spirited and cleansed from dirt, go ahead and pray as much as you can and go to pilgrim and waste those money for good.

I just absolutely do not want having any business with them anymore. I'll just go away. Bye bye the end. And I bet they'll be happy if I'm not around 'cause I couldn't give 'em any money, unlike the others. Kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment