Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Nyeo Shi Dae lol


Haha I never thought that I would fall in love with Korean songs. So few days ago I was watching Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy and I found one clip composed with dead fantasy girls singing SNSD's Gee.



he really did great things putting nice coreographs and showing how cute these girls are. Well, still they're just animated stuff, can be programmed to move exactly as we want and people still make mistakes trying to look perfect.



But still SNSD Girl's are cute heheh. And like as usual, I don't really following latest trend and sharing things that you guys might have it already or just deleted them, but I got SNSD Gee clip here and the mini album, and Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy Gee clip in mkv.

Lastly credit belongs to those guys whom uploaded them and I don't own any part of it, but only sharing what I like and found it on the internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment