Sunday, February 5, 2012

No job?

Seriously being unemployed for over a month is extremely frustrating. I've sent so many job applications and interview quite a few all of them looks promising at first. But then after these 2-3 weeks everything is like turning out to be somekind of jokes.

The first interview was with PT. MAP Tbk. Well, as you all people know, it runs many stores with lots of brands. Just like, everybody knows S*go, S*ibu, Ad*das, M*ssimo D*ti, Z*ra, etc. When the first time I figured them out, I said to myself "wow, if I can get into one those it will be hell" lol. Well, the first interview took place on Kuta Square. It was very promising at first. A week later I got phone call from Jakarta and HR guy interviewed directly by phone and in English, and it ended with one thing, I have to go to Jakarta. No way if there's no guarantee that I will be accepted.

The second one would be with C*ntro. I was interviewed by the assistant store manager and I must admit my mistake that I was too cocky and ended up pissed off by myself, shit. But again, after a week I was interviewed again, this time with the sore manager herself. Again for the third time I was called for tests, after that interviewed again by the assistant store manager. he told me again that I'll be notified for maximum one week... It was quite tiring and boring, what the hell they're doing calling people for many times and I'm not the only one who's been treated like that, bloody hell...

The third was with local retail company, C*cogroup. Well I never find out anything until I came to the office that was a small 3 story building. I just entered there and fill the forms and had an interview with the HR Manager. And then I was told to wait as he consult to the Purchasing Manager. Later his assistant told me that I'll be contacted again. Well they did few days later and i was told to come but I didn't. At that time I was confused with MAP's asking me to go to Jakarta.

The fourth one was PT. T*garaksa S*tria Tbk. Well known fmcg company for it's SGM products and I know it well. Took me almost a day having the test and passed it. And again I was told to wait for two weeks. Thanks...

The fifth was T*talsystem. It was basically consultant, acting as business development partner in the clients daily operational. Well, the interview and the test ran well. But from the way the head manager talks several times that I might need to learn more which implicitly saying "you aren't qualified yet boy". Well at least that maybe proven me wrong as he rang me again on the day he promised and I just missed the call, I was taking a nap lol.

The sixth and the last until now is S*rya group. It's family company and had diversified businesses as they're run by the sons and daughters. I was offered to work as futures stock marketing for F*rst state company. I said to the manager that I'll contact him in a week if I agree and then he said that I'll be having final interview with the director himself next week. Thank you but I think I won't be interested...

That's all... until now I'm still jobless...

No comments:

Post a Comment