Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OST Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn


I never lost my interest on Anime's OST especially when it comes with nice instrumental touch. Aftering hearing the second album, Gundam UC OST 2, I like Ego and Remind You vocalised by Mika Kobayashi. As for the instrumental the most engaging would be MAD-NUG and Mobile Suit Mix, really marvelous.

Well I am a person whom really won't gonna talk much about song, espescially when it comes to instrumental. I just like and enjoying it, letting in going inside and all. And I know this maybe a bit late but you like you can have it here.

I would like to say thanks to whomoever uploaded it and the credit goes to him/her. And one more thing I don't own it, just sharing what I like and found it on the internet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment