Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DEPAPEPE ~ One


About two years ago my friend was sharing her youtube post about Depapepe clip playing Johan Pachelbel's Canon in D. I was quite astonished with the song and how extraordinary the duo played and improvising with guitars. On that time I was still addicted on anime OST's and Trance music. So I just keep it on my playlist sometimes listening it for a while.

Just at the beginning of February I was listening one of Bond's song, Lullaby, I suddenly remembered Pachelbel's Canon and Depapepe. Still in instrumental songs mood, I searched in the internet and I found Depapepe's latest album, titled One, which is really really nice and easy to listen. So, if any of you interested, you can have it from here.

And as always, the song and everything belongs to the respective owners, and thanks to the guy whom uploaded it. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment